Established in New Zealand in 1955 it has become the largest supplier of fasteners for securing steel and timber
components to concrete.
The Ramset business has developed over fifty years to provide a diverse range of quality products, a nationwide sales
and distribution network and superior service to its discerning customers.
The ITW Connection
Ramset is one of over 700 international companies owned by the USA based Illinois Tool Works Inc., a Fortune
200 diversified manufacturing company with more than 90 years of history. Ramset New Zealand gains substantial
benefits from its association with other ITW operations throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
- Source superior products with internationally recognised quality standards from extensive group manufacturing facilities.
- Access information from group research and development centres.
- Secure international cooperation in identifying and developing new markets and applications.
Through a National network of 17 Ramset Trade Centres and stock placement in over 1,000 hardware, electrical and plumbing merchant outlets. Ramset provides a high level of local support and service to all sectors of the New Zealand and Pacific Islands construction industries.
This international association enables Ramset to supply world class quality products at competitive prices, backed by sound research and development and specialist technical advice and tailored for the local market.
The Ramset™ comprehensive range includes:
• Powder and Gas Actuated Fastening Systems
• Power Tools
• Chemical Anchoring
• Construction Chemicals
• Fire Protection Systems
• Mechanical Anchoring and Screws
• Cable, Pipe and Conduit Fixing Systems