An innovative high strength, corrosion resistant nylon solution to replacing corroded brick ties in solid brick walls.
Fast and easy to install using Chemset™ 101 or Ultrafix™ Plus adhesives.
1. Drill a 12 mm diameter hole in solid brick using a masonry drill bit all the way through the nearest brick and maximum 70 mm into the second brick
2. Brush and blow dust out of holes
3. Insert outer sleeve through first brick into the second until it reaches the back of the hole
4. Insert ChemSet 101 or Ultrafix™ Plus mixing nozzle into outer sleeve and dispense adhesive until sleeve is full
5. Insert the wall tie plunger into the outer sleeve all the way in
6. Adhesive will cure and hold the two brick leaves together
Refer to Technical Data Sheet and MSDS available from www.ramset.com.au, for precautions and further detailed installation instructions
Characteristic Loads in Red Clay Brick at 1.5 mm deflection with ChemSet™ 101