For over 50 years, Ramset’s Major Construction professionals have worked in close partnership with major construction specialists, to deliver project specific anchoring solutions. Leveraging resources from the ITW group of companies worldwide Ramset delivers quality engineered product systems & engineering design services on time and to customer needs. Our on-site, and head office services are provided by qualified engineers and senior project personnel with many years of practical experience working on Major construction projects in New Zealand.
Masters of concrete technology
Ramset’s expertise in concrete technology includes systems for chemical and mechanical anchoring, drilling, diamond coring, construction chemicals, as well as direct fixing into concrete and steel. Our areas of speciality include:
• Cracked and non-cracked concrete anchoring systems.
• Anchoring systems tested to and compliant with Australian and International standards
• Front to back of project engineering design and specification services.
Designed and engineered to work
Ramset™ minimise design risk and maximize project performance by developing and manufacturing a significant portion of its anchoring systems in Australia for Major construction projects. Our dedicated approach to product development and manufacturing has resulted in production efficiencies, greater flexibility, the ability to quickly adapt products to project needs and to deliver to the customer in full on time.
Anchoring design services
Ramset™ provides assistance for qualified design professionals to choose a suitable anchoring solution which meets a project specific set of design inputs such as:
• Design tools for considering complex anchor layouts & calculating performance in grouped anchor configurations.
• Tailored outcomes to suit project specific anchoring and performance criteria.
• The latest design technology and performance calculation tools are available in hard copy or electronic format.
Ramset™ is a quality endorsed company accredited to ISO9001:2008 quality management system.
Norths Island - Emanuele Naccini 0274 406 878 email@example.com
South Island - Amaria Waretini-Thomas 0278 084 030 firstname.lastname@example.org